I really kind of like these for pocket use. anyone else use them?
    Just wish you could add some small clip if you wanted to use the pouch for a holster. it is so thin and streamlined it would be great.
    01-27-09 11:05 AM
    I just hate that the message indicator light is covered up by it. I've been tempted to take a hole-punch to mine, but haven't wanted to possibly destroy it yet.
    01-27-09 11:10 AM
    if you look on the crackberry site under accessories you will find many with clips i think there is one there that is almost like the OEM but with clip. i only keep mine in my pocket
    01-27-09 11:11 AM
    huh when i put mine in with the trackball in the grove for it u can see the LED just fine. you might have a different type. i thought she was talking about the OEM pouch
    01-27-09 11:13 AM
    You should be able to see the LED in the Blackberry pouch.
    I can see mine with no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 11:21 AM
    I got the blackberry leather belt pouch and cut off flap, that way I can insert the pouch in my pocket and have the device at hand for a quick pull instead of fishing for it. Very comfortable with jeans, not so great with slanted pockets like in dress or cargo pants.

01-27-09 12:22 PM
    I'd love the oem case to have a belt clip. Cellet makes a very nice one, but it doesn't have sleep mode.
    01-27-09 12:26 PM
    I have the one that came with my blackberry but never use it. I think there's a clip on the back but it prob snaps off. If you want it I'll send it to you.
    01-27-09 12:27 PM
    you have a curve. Check out Cellet.com, I think you'll like their selection.
    01-27-09 12:28 PM
    i love this leather pouch for my pocket and since my 8310's LED isnt covered by it its amazinggg
    01-27-09 12:33 PM
    I got the blackberry leather belt holster and cut off the flap, that way I can insert the holster in my pocket and have the device at hand for a quick pull instead of fishing for it. Very comfortable with jeans, not so great with slanted pockets like in dress or cargo pants.

01-27-09 12:56 PM
    Accidentally posted again trying to edit... The BB holster has sleep and dual profiles for sounds like the OEM pouch.

01-27-09 01:01 PM
    Is this the pouch that comes with the blackberry? I'm confused. LOL.
    01-27-09 01:04 PM
    For some reason which defies logic, many of the best pouches & holsters do NOT have sleeper mode. Why on earth would anyone design a holster specifically for a BB and not incorporate the sleeper function. It's only a magnet worth about 25 cents!
    01-27-09 01:07 PM
    yeah its the one branded with the blackberry name on it that comes with the phone
    01-27-09 01:09 PM
    So that has this sleeper thing? what is it, exactly?
    01-27-09 01:10 PM
    I love this OEM leather pouch. I don't have to lock the keys, sleep mode makes battery last longer, keeps buttons and screen somewhat clean and scratch free in my pocket, and helps protect Curve if dropped. When I first got the phone I thought I'd never use this thing, now I don't carry the phone without it. Great item.
    01-27-09 02:15 PM
    I think actually the trackball is supposed to go in the groove. The cut out on the back is exactly where the Blackberry Logo is and the msg indicator light is visible on the other side. If it is wrong... that is still the way I plan to use it. I like the sleeve better than the holster that I purchased with my phone. I don't ever where a belt or where office clothes that a clip would benefit so I just slide it in my pocket, purse or lay it on my desk... which it lays nice and flat without the bulk of a clip.
    01-27-09 04:38 PM
    I personally like the RexRegina Morgan cases waaaaay better. The leather looks amazing on them. I own two of them and I have been exceptionally happy with them. I would not purchase them from CrackBerry.com, though.

Also has Trackball groove and proximity sensor.
    01-27-09 07:39 PM
    Never used mine I dont think I would like it. Holster only when I am out..
    01-27-09 07:46 PM
    I used the pouch for a while until I got my screen protector. Now I use this cute fitted hard case...Each person has to see what works for them best....
    01-27-09 08:05 PM
    I used the pouch for a while until I got my screen protector. Now I use this cute fitted hard case...Each person has to see what works for them best....
    whats the brand of the case and screen protector?
    01-27-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD