I appreciate it...

"R"
    04-03-09 12:19 PM
    Go here to find out

nuTsie
    04-03-09 12:21 PM
    What's nuTsie? nuTsie.com

I have not used it but by the looks of it.

It grabs you music on your Web connected PC that is ON and play the music on your Blackberry...

Listen to your iTunes playlists, your friends' iTunes playlists, anybody's playlists, on your phone.
    Featured Playlists
    Pick from thousands of playlists - this week's iTunes Top 100; Rolling Stone's Top 500 Rock Songs; 100 greatest hits by year and by genre; and many more.
    Serendipity Slider™
    Mix the desired amount of recommended songs into your iTunes playlists.
    Grab Bag
    Hear a recommended song you like? grab it and it automatically adds it to your Grab Bag play list for your future listening pleasure.

$20.00- Nah I will just use media sync for my Itunes.
    04-03-09 12:22 PM

$20.00- Nah I will just use media sync for my Itunes.
    Does media sync work with mp4 songs? I thought It didn't.
    04-03-09 12:27 PM
    BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0 detects which files are supported and which files are not supported for playing on a BlackBerry smartphone. BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0 detects files controled by DRM, along with extensions, container types, and codecs that are not supported on the BlackBerry smartphone. BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0 does not copy files that cannot be played, but instead lists them in a Files Not Synchronized dialog box. When synchronizing is complete, a Synchronization Progress dialog box is displayed.

Yes. Its a pain, but it works. The iTunes files are Protected AAC mp4 files. Burn them to a CD, and then import them back into iTunes as mp3 files. You can then download them to your BB thru Media Sync.
    04-03-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD