Hey there --

so my LED just decided to stop working altogether this morning. it's not just the light, but I haven't gotten an email from any one of my three email addresses synced up to this thing. WHAT THE ???? I've already done a soft reset and nothing works.

Since I'm being honest, I have to say that I did download some ringers yesterday, but would that have jacked up me receiving emails? Eeek!
    10-10-08 11:38 AM
    Resend your service books.

And about your led. Make sure that in your profile settings, that your led indicator is on.
    10-10-08 11:41 AM
    I would personally take it into a Sprint store and have the "techs" there take a look. Hopefully you have insurance, and they may end up replacing it, or they may luck themselves into a solution, and actually fix a phone for once...

Sorry I couldn't be much more help, but let me know what you end up doing and what happens.
    10-10-08 11:42 AM
    Oh lord, not the Sprint store!!! AGHHHHHH!!!! I have insurance so that shouldn't be a problem....I know it has something to do with the email server as a whole....but geez, if I know that, I'm closer to being a Sprint tech than I thought (haha).

Thanks, I'll keep ya posted....
    10-10-08 11:56 AM
    Try this:

Go into your BIS site via the web and edit each e-mail address, type in the password, and click ok. You'll get a message that the address has been verified. Then resend your service books while you're in there (couldn't hurt), and then do a reset.

This fixed an issue I was having with my Yahoo e-mails not coming through on Verizon - hopefully should be the same with Sprint.
    10-10-08 12:06 PM
    Uh ruh, I'm new at this...resend my service books? what's that?
    10-10-08 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD