hi guys, great forum here

quick question which seems like should have an easy answer, but i've yet to find one.

i installed 4.5.0.124 onto my bb 8310, and installed the DocsToGo. incidentally, i also updated the DocsToGo to v 1.006.051, so that now i also have sheet to go for excel files.

my question is, on the icon page, i see word/sheet/slideshow to go, and those all work fine and dandy. i have some test .doc/.xls/.ppt files on my memory card\blackberry\documents folder and i can open all those just fine.

but there is an icon specifically titled "DocsToGo", and when i click on it, it brings me to a page that has no icon available except "up", to back out of the folder. there are no menu items for this folder either.

can someone tell me what the purpose of this icon is, and why it's empty?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by thetodd34; 04-02-09 at 07:56 PM.
    04-02-09 07:48 PM
    Some themes have a dedicated folder for Docs To Go. Ideally, the program files would be in there. It's pretty much like any other folder, but it has a specialized icon for it. If you want, you can move them into that folder, if not you can just hide it. Some themes don't have this folder/icon.
    04-02-09 08:10 PM
    son of a gun -- that's the easy answer i was looking for. thanks! i didn't know you could move icons into the folder.
    04-02-09 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD