Hey folks,

My blackberry isn't syncing any new events that I create on my outlook calendar to my BB8330. However, anything I create on my BB is being synced just fine. When I run the sync, it will often bring up old events that have already passed (that were synced just fine) and tell me that something has changed with that event or that it needs to add that event in Outlook. However, it simply will not sync any new events created in Outlook whatsoever - it acts as if it's not even there. Everything worked just fine in the past, this has started in the last few days.

Any help with this? I haven't changed any settings and I'm using Desktop Manager 5.0.1, which is set to two-way sync with Outlook and my Blackberry.
    11-05-09 12:23 AM
    Hello all. I'm still having this problem. My blackberry will not sync ANY items CREATED in Outlook to the device. It used to work just fine, but suddenly it just refuses to sync from Outlook to the device. In the DM 5.0.1 synchronization settings, it is currently set to Two-way sync.

Now, to test my program, I switched the synchro settings to sync from Outlook [b]to[/to] Device only. It deleted everything in my device calendar (luckily saving my outlook calendar). I then switched it back to Two-way sync and tried to resync, but my blackberry remains empty, as if there are no events in outlook to sync. However, any event I create on my blackberry is then synced into Outlook with no issues.

Can anyone PLEASE help me?

Edit: This MAY have started when I upgraded from DM 5.0 to 5.0.1, because I did do that recently. Anyone else with this issue? How can I downgrade to check?
    Last edited by Strygun; 11-08-09 at 12:16 AM.
    11-08-09 12:08 AM
    To anyone else having this problem, here's what I did to fix it. For now, it works, though I feel like this is just a temporary solution - I'm not sure. In any case, it works for now. Before beginning, it wouldn't be a bad idea to back up your BB device.

1) Open Desktop Manager. Click Options, then Data Options. Near the bottom, note the location of the "Current Data Folder." Close Desktop Manager.
    2) Open Explorer and navigate to that folder.
    3) Find the "Intellisync" folder. Right click it, select copy. Then, paste the folder wherever you want (I put mine on the desktop.) This is creating a copy of the folder just in case something goes wrong.
    4) Open the original Intellisync folder and DELETE it's contents. DO NOT delete the folder itself.
    5) Open Desktop Manager again and connect your Blackberry. Begin the sync process.
    6) Desktop Manager will tell you that you need to set sync options for your device.
    7) Configure sync options.
    8) Run sync.

This should fix the problem. If you have any issues, just replace the original Intellisync folder with the copy you made.
    11-08-09 02:51 PM
    didn't work for me. My calender is still not syncing with my computer
    11-10-09 07:16 PM
    Check your default Cal on your phone. If you have more than one, try using the others till one syncs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 07:18 PM
    DataCentre - thanks for the suggestion and it begs further comment. I have the same problem. I have 4 e-mails I receive on the device, so the device has built 4 calendars... guess that doesn't map to Outlook which doesn't map e-mails to calendars? Question is - how can I have the device map all calendar items from all calendars to Outlook. It is mapping one only (even tho Cal itself is set to show all). If these needs more clarification, let me know. Otherwise looking forward to your feedback. Thanks.
    11-11-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD