Ok for the past few days have had issue with loading some themes. I recently loaded DM OS 4.5.0.15 and my BB has 4.2.2.194

For some reason certain themes will not load properly to my BB. I can OTA them and see them on Advance Options but none would show up in Themes. Has anyone had this problem.....
    06-29-08 09:33 PM
    what do you mean by not loading properly?
    i guess that why you can t see them

when you try ota , does it pop up a message saying that it as downloaded and installed successfuly?

make sure that the themes you download are compatible with your phone too
    06-29-08 09:55 PM
    what do you mean by not loading properly?
    i guess that why you can t see them

when you try ota , does it pop up a message saying that it as downloaded and installed successfuly?

make sure that the themes you download are compatible with your phone too
    Yes it says dowloaded and installed successfully. But will not show up when I go to themes.

My phone has 4.2.2.194 running on it, my desktop has the 4.5.0.15 on that.
    06-29-08 09:58 PM
    Issued resloved....thanks
    06-29-08 10:43 PM
    share your succes, how did you resolve it?

your answer can help others
    06-30-08 05:04 PM
    A friend gave me an easy breackdown....OS means the phone and when it says DM means the desktop. It is just hard when you really don't know them. You just assume the OS is the desktop...that is me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 05:38 PM
    everybody got confuse the first time.. then you get use to all these acronym...

DM - Desktop manager
    OS - operation System
    OTA - Over the air
    BB - Blackberry

and i can keep going on and on
    07-01-08 08:26 AM
    Yes that helps so much...do you think CB would put this list on the side of the site as a reference....lol
    Now it is on to the next problem...lol
    07-01-08 08:29 AM
    ok got my DM 4.5 and now my phone 4.5.
    Had to wipe my phone...grrr...now will have to find and reload what I had before.
    Some how I can not find my BB messenger icon....not liking this right now....has this happened to anyone?
    When I connect to my DM it seems to get stuck when looking for my device information.
    It seems slower now, when I use the browser on sites.
    07-01-08 08:50 AM
    Yes that helps so much...do you think CB would put this list on the side of the site as a reference....lol
    Now it is on to the next problem...lol
    Actually i think someone did a list.. gotta check the forum search
    07-01-08 04:11 PM
    ok got my DM 4.5 and now my phone 4.5.
    Had to wipe my phone...grrr...now will have to find and reload what I had before.
    Some how I can not find my BB messenger icon....not liking this right now....has this happened to anyone?
    When I connect to my DM it seems to get stuck when looking for my device information.
    It seems slower now, when I use the browser on sites.
    Which Os did you install?
    when you upgrate to a new os it should propose you to back up your device before, and after the new os installed it will put back your back up so you wont have to reinstall your apps , contacts etc....

you should have a file call IM .. in it ou will find the bb messenger icon
    Last edited by FaBerry; 07-01-08 at 04:19 PM.
    07-01-08 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD