All of a sudden this morning, my email set up must have gotten a little weird. I received emails up through 11:16am this morning, but I didn't get any emails on my BB beginning around 11:20am until now.

I sent a service book from the BIS website but I haven't received anything on my BB. Does this mean anything to anyone as far as what the problem might be?

I read about the battery pull method, but what does that re-set, exactly?

Thanks!!
    01-21-09 11:48 AM
    A battery-pull should not erase anything; it's like rebooting a computer. Sometimes it clears up weird issues.
    01-21-09 11:51 AM
    i always try a soft reset first ALT+ESC(back button) then a batt pull. Also there is an app QuickPull which supposed to perform the same process as a batt pull, but if your OS freezes you cant run the app. When i added my account i logged into the BIS site through my phone, ran the Personal E-Mail Setup, had no issue, once i added it on the BIS site, didnt show on my BB, added it on the BB as well, everything worked. There are some quarky issues.
    01-21-09 12:12 PM
    i have been having problems with my hotmail account i havent been getting my emails either and when i try to go to the hotmail website from the bb browser the page loads up blank??? i havent bothered with it since my gmail is my primary account but it would be nice if i could get this issue resolved i called a rep he told me to do a battery pull and he sent the service books to my phone and still nothing. has this happened to anyone elses hotmail account or is it my phone?
    01-21-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD