Hi berry addicts, i'm new to the addiction, just started yesterday...and haven't been able to put it down for even 10 min....hahah....i wanted to ask if anyone could help me, i bought an unlocked 8320, but each time i dial a phone number, trough the voice dialing, or recent calls, the phone adds a +1 to the number i'm calling, wich is not good because where i live when i dial a +1 i call internationaly ,so: is there any way to remove this? or setup the phone as if i'm not in the U.S?

thanx
    12-26-07 03:51 PM
    Open the phone application. CLick the menu button and select Options, then Smart Dialing.

Change the Country Code to whatever is correct for you.
    12-26-07 04:12 PM
    thanx njblacberry....very helpful, had some trouble finding the option but i changed it, does anyone recommend me any applications to install on my phone???
    12-26-07 05:10 PM
    Opera Mini
    12-26-07 05:53 PM
    12-26-07 05:53 PM
    jive talk for instant messaging

flipside for music
    12-26-07 08:09 PM
    thx....i'll be looking into those programs right away, but don't really know if i should get jivetalk, 'cause i got the 8320 so i have MSN,ICQ,AOL,yahoo and google talk, but don't really know why MSN isn't working, it shows up a message that my "device does not have the required service books", i'm looking into that but haven't been able to resolve it, i tried re-sending the service books but it didn't work...any ideas????.....thanx to everyone that have answered my post and been helping me...
    12-26-07 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD