Hi. I've had my Curve 8310 for almost two weeks. I've got two questions.

1- How do I change the volume of the phone when it rings? I went into phone options and set it to 25% but don't notice a difference in volume. Can you not manually set the ring volume? Do you only have 25, 50 or 100% as your options?

2- Whenever I answer a call, the call volume is turned down where I can barely hear and I have to manually adjust the volume up.

Thanks...
    01-06-09 02:11 PM
    Go into your address book and go to options, you will see General Options, go to call volume and set that to 100%. For your ringers, go into your sound profiles and advanced options. There you can set how loud you want the ringer or alert for each item. Hope that helps and welcome to the Crack Nation
    01-06-09 02:18 PM
    Go into your address book and go to options, you will see General Options, go to call volume and set that to 100%. For your ringers, go into your sound profiles and advanced options. There you can set how loud you want the ringer or alert for each item. Hope that helps and welcome to the Crack Nation
    Thanks... I fixed the ringtone volume, but when I go into my address book and click on options, I don't have a "general options".
    01-06-09 02:45 PM
    Oops, sorry I meant to say pull up your call log. I have an 8310 as well, so you should have that option in there.
    01-06-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD