Someone help! One of my e-mail accounts is receiving a BLANK email every 2-3 minutes on my Curve. It's odd because these blank emails have no sender and they are completely blank. And they are not on my email server - they just keep popping up on my Curve. It's been going on for about 5 hours now. Does anyone know what this is? I tried a battery pull and they emails just keep coming in every 2-3 minutes.
    06-15-08 05:28 PM
    Are they coming up in your regular email inbox not your berry?
    06-15-08 05:33 PM
    Sorry I dont have any helpful answer to give. I've never encountered this before. Hope you get it resolved and let us know what you had t do to fix it; just in case this happens to someone else.
    06-15-08 06:16 PM
    Are they coming up in your regular email inbox not your berry?
    I managed to stop the barrage of emails. I went into my roadrunner webmail and deleted a blank email which had no sender or subject. But the email file was rather large (697kb). Maybe it was some kind of virus? Anyway, I deleted it from my RR server and my phone is quiet again!
    06-15-08 06:17 PM
    I managed to stop the barrage of emails. I went into my roadrunner webmail and deleted a blank email which had no sender or subject. But the email file was rather large (697kb). Maybe it was some kind of virus? Anyway, I deleted it from my RR server and my phone is quiet again!
    Good job! If you still have that email in your deleted folders check it as spam and you shouldnt have that problem again.
    06-15-08 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD