so i posted a few days ago my 3rd replacement now doesnt vibrate, now this morning it stopped making sounds on sms, mms and calls. I have done nothing to my phone. this is quite insane really. this is the 3rd one and it hasn't even been a month. at what point can i ask for an upgrade of some sort? I have been with tmo since 2007 and i have NEVER got an upgrade phone. THis is just out of hand
    11-21-09 09:05 PM
    Ask them it can't hurt. Lay out your case calmly and explain what an inconvience to you it is to keep replacing broken phones. I usually have good luck with calling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 10:12 PM
    Upgrade your OS to the most recent for your device. If it's already the most recent OS I would try to reload it. If all if that doesn't work call and ask for another replacement. If that replacement curve is still having issues call back and ask if they can send you a different blackberry since your having all these problems with the curve and that your not satisfied with the way all the relacements are functioning. You might have to pay a differences.
    11-21-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD