So recently i had the hourglass of death on my curve 8330 so i backed up just my address book, calendar, profiles, and options. then i restored, deleted everything, twice actually, and now it seems to be working. the problem is that now when i go to media and hit play on a song it says its playing but no sound comes out and it doesn't pass 0.00 on now playing like the time doesn't change. also when i set these songs as a ringtone no sound comes out. i play these songs from my media card and before i restored it they worked. i think i might have to download some setting for the sound like a driver on a computer but im not sure. any ideas anyone!?
    10-03-08 02:11 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull? With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    10-03-08 02:18 PM
    success!! dont know why i didn't think of that lol.
    another question though, do you know of any way to make the amount of rings before an answering machine comes on? like i think my phone rings only 3 times then goes to answering machine and i can't seem to figure it out
    10-03-08 02:35 PM
    Call your carrier and ask them to increase the time.
    10-03-08 02:56 PM
    Sounds like you are still having memory issues... you might want to look at how-free-memory-your-blackberry-smartphone
    10-03-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD