I Cannot hear my phone ring or speaker phone calls. My profile is normal. See attachment for my settings. I have also gone to status and typed in �test� I can hear all the tones. i have also gone to the call log and changed the default Call Volume 100%. Everything worked fine this morning around 10 am. I can hear all items in the media folder on speaker phone. Does anybody have any idea how to fix my phone so i can at least hear it ring and maybe use the speaker phone? I have pulled the battery several times.
    Last edited by chadtiff; 11-30-09 at 12:21 AM.
    11-29-09 11:38 PM
    You've pulled the battery while the phone is on?
    11-30-09 01:22 PM
    Speaker phone calls?? Do you mean you cannot hear the other party on speaker phone or on your phone? You might check if you are on a different profile you set up or on the Quiet one...
    11-30-09 01:36 PM
    mine does this on occassion, a battery pull fixes it. It seems that ever since I've updated my phone to the .175 version it has a problem..
    11-30-09 04:08 PM
    .175 has a history of this issue. A corrupted media file made it worse, until I dumped a picture I'd saved from the web.

With the power on, pull battery from your device, wait 30 seconds, reinstall. Let it reboot and see if that has cleared the problem.

It will probably happen again, though. Mine has dropped about every 5 days or so. But until I got rid of that file, I'd lose it every � hour or so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD