Hello fellow crackberry addicts! lol

I just recently was drafted into a blackberry a little under a month ago. So far i LOVE it. I have a PINK Blackberry Curve 8330. I have to say from going to a regular cell to this, it was very easy to catch on. Ive been learning bit by bit and its going great.

I have however been having a couple of problems. One is the RED X. Ill be trying to send something that should go thru (a pic, a small vid) to an email OR MMS, and that evil red X will come up. Now sometimes if i resend it, itll go thru, sometimes it just wont. any thoughts?

Another thing (and this one really bugs the crap out of me) is it goes into like a "dead" mode. I wont notice it..but it wont receive ANY messages. And according to my husband, the messanger goes offline. I dont touch anything for it to do this. And the only way that i can figure out how to make it work again is to shut off the phone and turn it back on.

Its happened about 3 times. The third time my husband came down to my work wondering why i wasnt answering. When he seen i hadnt received any, he restarted the phone, and 10 messages came in!!! I was like wth.

Any ideas would be great! if i cant figure it out ill head back down to Verizon..but i just wanted to see if i could avoid the 1-2 hour wait if it was something i could fix myself! thanks!
    05-26-09 04:48 PM
    Do a *228 opt 2

Do register now - options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>regitster now. Make sure you get this message in your messages icon.

Do a battery reset- with the device powered on- pull the battery for about 15 seconds.
    Last edited by lastraid; 05-26-09 at 06:08 PM.
    05-26-09 05:21 PM
    Definately saving this page lol

Did all of the above! I guess ill just have to wait and see now. Thanks a bunch!
    05-26-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD