Okay so I decided to start using the old Blackberry 8320 that I had before, as its battery life was way better than my current Bold 9650.

Anyways, put in several sims (it was an unlocked phone), and with all of them I get "Searching for Network...." and eventually "No service"

The mobile network is on, I've removed the battery, all that stuff, the sims work with other devices, I've reinstalled operating systems, downgraded and upgraded, but the error persists. I've seen this error is common when I Google'd, but I could not find a solution.

Btw, I lately got the housing changed, if that helps give any details. Help would be appreciated, thank you
    08-02-12 06:06 PM
    Btw, I lately got the housing changed, if that helps give any details. Help would be appreciated, thank you
    99% sure that's your problem!
    08-02-12 06:08 PM
    Should I open it up and put it back together again?
    08-02-12 06:11 PM
    sounds like the antenna was cut while changing the housing. replace it and all will be well

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using CB Forums App
    08-03-12 03:15 PM
    Okay so I decided to start using the old Blackberry 8320 that I had before, as its battery life was way better than my current Bold 9650.

Anyways, put in several sims (it was an unlocked phone), and with all of them I get "Searching for Network...." and eventually "No service"

The mobile network is on, I've removed the battery, all that stuff, the sims work with other devices, I've reinstalled operating systems, downgraded and upgraded, but the error persists. I've seen this error is common when I Google'd, but I could not find a solution.

11-20-12 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD