So here I am. I swear I have the worse luck with everything. I have an 8320. I run the quick pull app, instead of doing a real bat pull. Everything was working fine. Just like every night, i run the quick pull before I go to bed, just so it's fresh for the morning. Well, once I seleceted it, my phone will not turn back on. I do a real battery pull, the red led light comes on, then goes off. I hook it up to my usb cord to my desktop manager, and nothing is there. How can it go from running fine, to not a damn thing at all? This is so damn frustrating.
    07-21-09 11:05 PM
    my phone did that the other night and I did a real Battery Pull and it came back alive. If that doesn't work, congratulations, you have a bricked BB!! Its easy to fix. There are instructions here on CB. It takes twenty minutes and your BB will be god as new!
    07-22-09 01:38 AM
    I did a lot of real battery pulls. the phone turns back on, but there's nothing on the screen. i feel it vibrate from incoming calls / texts, but cannot answer the calls, and cannot see the text, it's all black screen. Does this still sound like a "bricked bb"? I will look on the forums here to find out more I guess.
    07-22-09 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD