I need help....badly No one can hear me. Period. I have a 9 year old flying across the country tomorrow for the first time and I need to be able to communicate with his dad and NO ONE can hear me. Have done battery pull, *228, etc
    12-20-09 04:44 PM
    unfortunitly if no one can hear you than its most likely the hardware for your reciever on your phone went back. if your phone is within one year of the purchase date you can call your local corporate verizon and they may have one in inventory and be able to replace it for you at no cost under manufacturer warranty. you would be asking them for a fru 8330. if they dont have one verizon will have to send you out a replacement, hope your little guy enjoys his first flight. happy holidays and cheers.
    12-20-09 05:22 PM
    a temp fix but have you tried your headset to see if you can use it until you get yours fixed. Device is not muted...
    12-20-09 05:40 PM
    Your microphone may be bad. A BT headset or wired headset should work because they don't use the microphone, at least till you can get a replacement. If the BT or wired headset don't work either, then the problem is more serious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 06:11 PM
    PS, didn't you change your housing? If you did, hopefully you can put the original housing on and still have your carrier honor the warranty. You did save that little white tamper evident sticker covering the T5 screw in the back, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 06:14 PM
    Try laying your phone on the screen, that is how my phone only allows me to hear other people talking/me talking. I leave it on top of the screen for aprx. 5 mins and then it works perfect with talking.
    12-20-09 07:17 PM
    Thanks yall, I really appreciate all the help. I did another few battery pulls and it worked. I run 5 miles a day and use my BB for an mp3 player. I don't use the phone alot, but I got a few calls while mp3s were playing and I was running....that is the only thing I can think has been different. I did another few battery pulls and all is well...for now.

I really appreciate yall responding, and will keep all this for (hope not) next time
    12-20-09 07:50 PM
    What program are you using to play music?
    01-05-10 04:10 PM
    What OS version is on the device?
    01-05-10 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD