I recently inherited a Curve 8320 from another person I work with. In this BB, he had setup his own email accounts. I am trying to configure the BB for my email accounts so I can use it for email. I followed the 101 lecture on BIS email basics. When I get to the point where I need to create an account on my Carrier�s BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) website, I punch in the PIN and IMEI and when I try to create the account, the website tells me an account with that PIN already exists. I am assuming this is because of the previous user, but have no idea what to do to rememdy the situation. Any help anyone can help with on this item is appreciated.

Then the next item is I continued to read down through the 101. I then got to a section that has links to Integrate a Yahoo email account - which is what I figured I needed. When I click on this link, it goes to a page that no longer exists.

So as you can imagine, I am completely lost. Please help.

Thanks
    Newbieeeeeeee
    02-12-09 01:30 PM
    Two options, ask your friend to log into the carrier's BIS site and delete the email accounts they set up previously, or call your carrier and have them release the PIN.
    02-12-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD