I just upgraded to TMobile's 4.5 OS (yes its finally posted on their site). The upgrade was successful and I verified in my About the upgr did occur. However, when I go to messages.options.email settings there is no option to enable HTML emails and I'm still getting the pesky hyperlinks in emails delivered since the upgrade.

Please advise.
    10-24-08 05:24 AM
    ok, please ignore, I resent my service books and works now. I tried that from the device but it didn't work. I logged onto TMOs site and did it there and now I have the HTML setting.
    10-24-08 05:44 AM
    Hey fiona, sorry there were no replies i would've helped if i saw your post but i guess people have been irritiated (no offense at all!!!)
    but people ask this everyday and there are numerous post's that you could search for telling you how.
    But you could have also went into email settings and check the box that says enable HTML
    and hard reset your phone.
    It's good to see another Georgian on here as well!!!
    10-24-08 06:40 AM
    Hey fiona, sorry there were no replies i would've helped if i saw your post but i guess people have been irritiated (no offense at all!!!)
    but people ask this everyday and there are numerous post's that you could search for telling you how.
    But you could have also went into email settings and check the box that says enable HTML
    and hard reset your phone.
    It's good to see another Georgian on here as well!!!
    That's what she was saying, that there was no option for HTML and that's why she had to resend her service books...
    10-24-08 09:59 AM
    Thank you for this, this is why I upgraded to 4.5 and forgot all about it and didn't have that option but after sending the service books there it was. Thanks again!
    10-24-08 10:54 AM
    Correct, the option for enabling HTML emails was NOT in my email settings, hence the problem. Sending Service Books from TMO site did the trick.

Sorry for the duplicate question. Thanks all.
    10-24-08 12:00 PM
    I am a bit concerned you didn't have the option to send service books from your device. On a TMo device this option should be found by clicking your Manage Internet Email Icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it), then click service books, then clicking send service books. Did this option show up after you sent service books from TMo's site?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD