i'm not getting an internet signal at all for about the past three days i've done battery pulls, re-registered the host routing tables still nothing. So i did that alt + nmll thing to see what kind of signal i'm getting and it's sittin between -85 and -90 so i'm getting like 5 bars except no EDGE, edge, GSM, or SOS signal nothing at all notta zip zilch nothin what is up with this phone its starting to bug me cause i bought this thing for browsing the internet and all the third party apps for it are pretty cool too but if i have no internet and some of those apps depend on it for their updates whats its use except for a paperweight
    05-30-09 02:11 AM
    I can't see what provider you are using but if it is T-Mo you may want to call them. They seem to be having data issues across the country. I had no data for three days straight and when I called they had to reset my phone on the network and resend my internet service books for my data services to work again. Make sure they put you through to the Blackberry & PDA Department when you call.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/no-...mobile-235867/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 03:01 AM
    Call ATT. They can help. I had the same issue and they were able to fix it in no time.
    05-30-09 07:11 AM
    well i called ATT and my phone isn't under warranty anymore so they really didn't wanna help me but the guy i was talkin to was pretty cool so he gave me a free new sim card at a store near me. I put it in and turned it on it didn't wanna connect at first but the dude at the store asked me if i had a backup and i did thankfully he did a quick wipe and re setup my phone and now I have EDGE again and a strong internet signal woo hoo
    06-01-09 12:59 AM
    Good to hear everything is good now.

06-01-09 01:02 AM
    I have found that ATT will do everything possible to help. I have been with them for years and this is another example why.

06-01-09 05:31 AM
    I had the same problem with AT&T. And I hardly ever got 3g broadband service.

I switched to Verizon because of it. I got 3g service EVERYWHERE. Even in really rural areas. It doesn't matter where I'm at I always have EV DO service. I couldn't be more happy.

Try verizon for free for 30 days. If you don't like it better then send it back at no charge.

Everyone has problems with AT&T it seems like. I'm a howard stern fan and he has AT&T with a blackberry bold in NEW YORK CITY and can't even make a phone call half the time. The workers with Verizon have 0 problems.
    06-01-09 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD