Perhaps i'm not aware of how to access this information on my 8330, but...

With my TV phone from Verizon the call log would include how long the call was, as well as the date and time it took place. But the call log on my Curve doesn't supply any of that very useful info. I guess my question is:

Is there a way to access that info (i.e. Call duration, Date of call) from the call log???

Any insight is greatly appreciated. thx
    11-10-09 01:53 PM
    The newer version changed the timer setting that appeared on the homescreen. My bb shows date and time of call but not duration. Do you need to track individual calls or just total time. Ilovemyblackberry is a free app with resettable timers… total time
    11-10-09 05:56 PM
    If you highlight the call in your call log, hit menu then view history, it shows the date, time, and duration of your last few calls to that number.
    11-10-09 06:44 PM
    It seems once i highlight the call within the call log and hit "Menu" there is no option "View History" only View Contact or View Speed Dial List :/

I'd like to track the information of individual calls instead of total time for all calls. I found the total time, but not each individual call. I'm running a 4.5.175 OS I'll have a look at the I love my bb app... it would seem intuitive to include such a feature
    11-10-09 07:24 PM
    I have .75 and have the call timer, from what I know .138 doesn't not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 07:44 PM
    Go into your messages folder highlight the call click your blackberry button and click open. That shows the date, time, and duration of that call.

11-10-09 08:50 PM
    Go into your messages folder highlight the call click your blackberry button and click open. That shows the date, time, and duration of that call.

Oh wow its that simple! I had originally arranged my phone options to show only the Missed calls in my messages. Now that i included all calls to be shown in there, i can access that info just the way you described. It just seems a little counter intuitive to provide that info through the messages window, and not the actual call log :/

Thx for the help thats the answer i was looking for
    11-11-09 03:02 PM
    I would think it would show in the actual call log also but alas someone wasn't thinking logically at RIM. Glad I was able to help!

11-11-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD