Hey curve experts,
    I was wondering, is there no way for my call history to also show the time each call was made? It's annoying when I want to check what TIME i missed my last call but it doesn't show it. I have an 8310 from AT&T.

Also, i can't seem to send picture messages? Any ideas why that may be? I just put in a 2gb micro sd and have an unlimited data plan. Please help!
    01-18-08 12:44 AM
    Hi & Welcome,

The time the call was placed should show up in your call log, but you can always highlight the person's name and press menu and scroll to "view history".
    Last edited by cindylov4; 01-18-08 at 03:27 PM.
    01-18-08 01:30 PM
    thanks for the reply, however I still don't see the time stamp on when the call was received or made or missed...could you clarify a little? When I highlight the name, I don't see the option of "view history" under the name.
    01-18-08 03:06 PM
    Not sure how to further clarify cindylov4's instructions.

From the call log, go to the name/number you want to view the history, hit Menu, scroll to "view history", select.

It shows the history of calls to/from that number: date, time, and duration.
    01-18-08 03:11 PM
    Not sure how to further clarify cindylov4's instructions.

From the call log, go to the name/number you want to view the history, hit Menu, scroll to "view history", select.

It shows the history of calls to/from that number: date, time, and duration.

Bullseye! That is exactly what I meant!
    01-18-08 03:25 PM
    is there a way to have it permanently showing when i go to my call log??
    01-23-08 10:54 AM
    no one knows? do other people on AT&T with the 8310 have the call times show up automatically on the call log??
    01-23-08 06:12 PM
    My time log shows unless its now the next day(which by then I don't really care about the exact time anyway) but then I just hit options and "view history"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-08 12:44 AM
    Sweet I love it when I know the answer to something... This problem just happened to me when I would click on the bb menu in my call log it would just not give me the "view history" option. The solution: Go to the Call Log > BB Menu > Options > General Options and change Phone List View from Most Recent to Call Log... Let me know if that does the trick... It worked for me
    05-22-09 10:13 AM
    Laugh. Thanks JFTeran I've had the same issue for abuot a month and just kept forgetting to google for the fix.
    05-22-09 01:11 PM
    Thank you JFTeran!!!

I thought I was going nuts after reverting from a hybrid install. You made my day.
    11-20-09 05:39 AM
    Thank you I had the same thing go on my 8330 too a week ago. It seams like it happen on its own who knows.
    11-20-09 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD