I'd love to change mine from the calendar one that I have it set on now but I don't understand how they work. I see some are free and some you have to pay for, I get that part! But do you just download it to your computer and transfer it to your phone? (I don't have data right now...soon!) Is it all set up and ready to go after I've got it downloaded?
    09-28-09 06:15 PM
    Most themes you download are in a zip folder. Open the folder and there should be a .cod and .alx file. Drag those two onto your desktop and I think its the .cod file that you actually use in the App loader but you need two of the files on your desktop at once for some reason. That's how I install theme but I might be wrong because there are a ton of themes out there and I've only installed and used one theme ever. But that process worked with the theme I installed into my Curve. But yes you really just download the theme and its pretty much ready to go. No need to alter anything but transferring a few files here and there.
    Last edited by jtran91; 09-28-09 at 06:44 PM.
    09-28-09 06:31 PM
    actually, i believe its the .alx file you're supposed to use... the .cod file can be used for ota downloading if you wish to share it... or you can go the more complicated route, and download Plazmic Theme Builder and Composer from the official Blackberry Developers site and create your very own!!! Thats what i did!!
    09-29-09 11:43 PM
    You can just download a theme from the internet onto any folder on your computer..by downloading BBSAK v1.5 you can simply click,,install COD and select the COD file from the theme you downloaded to your computer.
    09-30-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD