So I just took the best pix ever on my BB curve. then i took 3 more.

the problem is they are gone now even though the device said SAVING each time I took another pix

Did I LOSE THEM because I didn't do something? I'm used to the pictures saving themselves on my regular cell phone
    08-07-08 05:48 PM
    Do you have a media card? Go to the Media icon, then pictures etc.
    08-07-08 05:50 PM
    They may be being saved somewhere you don't expect. From the camera, hit the menu button, then options. Look to see where they're being stored.

If it says device memory, they may be gone... it depends on your memory status. How much free memory do you have? (Options>status>file free)

If you don't have one, get a media card. Set the camera (and video, for that matter) to save to the media card. Transfer any photos on your phone to the media card.
    08-07-08 05:54 PM
    Also check out stoners guide to memory optimization. If your memory is low not only will your pics erase but emails texts and eventually your phone will crash.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 05:58 PM
    OK Mine did say device memory so I was ticked thinking they were lost. Then I went to menu , explore and then somewhere else I forget then clicked on mY FAVES icons and there they were ....GO FIGURE. How did they get there

So now what do I do .. I have them but know idea how to get them somewhere from this point. i'm afraid to close out or I won't find them again

By the way.. I do have alot of memory left and yes a media card inserted.
    08-07-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD