Forgive me if this has already been posted....couldn't find what I needed. I have a Curve 8330. There were some existing apps on the phone from my provider (Sprint) that I don't use. I deleted the apps, and removed the service books---this makes the unused icons on my main screen disappear---that's what I want. Every time I sync or backup my device the service books reappear!! Very frustrating to constantly remove again and again. I have checked all my options on the desktop software---my app loader doesn't show these deleted apps. What am I doing wrong here?? I have also disabled my browser push....
    Is there any way to permanently delete this apps/service books? I am sick of those icons showing up again and again!!
    Thanks!
    06-03-09 09:46 AM
    Forgive me if this has already been posted....couldn't find what I needed. I have a Curve 8330. There were some existing apps on the phone from my provider (Sprint) that I don't use. I deleted the apps, and removed the service books---this makes the unused icons on my main screen disappear---that's what I want. Every time I sync or backup my device the service books reappear!! Very frustrating to constantly remove again and again. I have checked all my options on the desktop software---my app loader doesn't show these deleted apps. What am I doing wrong here?? I have also disabled my browser push....
    Is there any way to permanently delete this apps/service books? I am sick of those icons showing up again and again!!
    Thanks!
    You can't (and really don't want to) delete the Service Books from your BB.
    06-03-09 09:48 AM
    Your best bet is to put all the unused icons into a folder, then hide the folder. They're only shortcuts, so they take up minimal space.
    06-03-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD