I have a T-mobile 8320. When a voice mail message is received I receive a window with the following information:

Network Notification (+129)
    New Voice Mail Waiting
    OK or Save

I have clicked OK and I have clicked Save.

Neither of them give me an icon on the main screen saying I have a voice mail, or how many voice mails I have.

If I say OK what did I agree to?
    If I say Save where do they save to?

This is the only issue I dislike with the 8320 and I am thinking I did something to a setting or am not savvy enough. I went thru numerous searches and have not found the answer. Mostly all about the message icon NOT going away. I never get the icon???
    Thanks for any direction you can give.
    Kramer
    12-02-08 02:49 PM
    When you hit save it will put an entry in your sms list for the vmail. That's it. Ok just acknowledges that you saw the notice.

If you are not seeing an icon on the home screen, I dunno, maybe theme related?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by denningb; 12-02-08 at 03:05 PM.
    12-02-08 03:02 PM
    If you are not seeing the VM icon, call your carrier.
    12-02-08 03:29 PM
    Hello,
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    I found all the voice mail notification messages in my sms and mms mailbox. I deleted them all. Called and left a voice mail and it now works. A day later I find that it does not work again. The notifications are coming in the sms mailbox as opened...... If i mark the message unopened then the icon appears......So something is unstable with the system.
    I have not called the carrier yet. Thanks
    12-03-08 02:13 PM
    Similar question, is there a way to NOT get that notification box? I get the icon and a red flashing light, that is all the notification I need...
    12-21-08 04:46 PM
    When you hit save it will put an entry in your sms list for the vmail. That's it. Ok just acknowledges that you saw the notice.

If you are not seeing an icon on the home screen, I dunno, maybe theme related?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This would explain the myfaves sms notifications after I hit save the other day...it all makes sense now!
    12-21-08 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD