Hi All,

I've searched and searched but haven't seen an answer specifically addressing this. I bought a brand new curve for verizon off ebay and the thing was definitely brand new. Everything works great, but when I went to register the phone it says the pin is already in use. I tried the Options--Advanced-Host Routing Table-Registet thing but that didn't do anything and Im still having this problem. I don't see how it could be possible for this phone to already be registered given its condition. Any suggestions ???

Thanks
    08-13-08 08:41 PM
    Alright I figured this out on my own... You need to go back into the Setup Wizard and setup your email again. There is an option to create a user name and password which you must do through your phone and then you will be able to login to the blackberry site and remove your verizon signature. Good stuff !
    08-13-08 09:06 PM
    Go to Email settings and try to register through your phone. It should allow you to choose a user name and password.
    08-13-08 09:08 PM
    If you do email setup and it says the pin is already in use then it is just that - the previous owner has it attached to a bb email username and password already. Call your provider and tell them you bought the phone but the pin for bb email registration is in use because the previous owner didn't release it. They'll usually release it for you so you can create a new account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 03:43 PM
    All u need to do is go to options and advanced options and hrt editior and go to register now almost always fixes issue if its a new bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD