I just got my first blackberry this week and i'm in love

But I only know how to use a few features and I am not finding it super intuitive - i want to use it to it's full potential!

I was hoping someone could help me with a couple questions - i tried to search the forums but couldn't find answers:

1. sometimes an alert from a text message will stay on my screen, even if I delete the message, and the only way I can figure out how to make it go away is to take out the battery. kinda annoying - is there another way?

2. i synch using pocketmac and even though i set it to sync bookmarks, when i click on the icon "bookmark manager" in applications on my bb, it seems like nothing is there. the categories of bookmarks (bookmark bar, bookmarks menu, entertainment, mac, etc) are listed and there are plus signs next to them- but the only choices showing up when i hit menu or press the trackball are "about" or "close." The bookmarks are not listed under browser either. Any ideas? Is there somewhere on pocketmac I am supposed to specify that I want Safari bookmarks? I would assume that's the default, and it does include a bookmarks bar category.

3. What is the quickest way to switch into vibrate or silent mode?

The answers are probably simple, but like I said, BB OS is not intuitive to me yet, since it's only been a few days.

Thanks!
    Last edited by bex; 10-27-07 at 02:56 PM. Reason: typo
    10-27-07 02:55 PM
    if message indicator still shows after deleting message what you did is right, only other thing is to check saved messages or reload software. as for setting to vibrate go to profiles and select vibrate then when want to switch reverse process. don't use pocket mac so cant help there but contacting maker of
    pocket mac is step 1
    10-27-07 03:38 PM
    thanks for replying. i just discovered that i can change the profile by simply scrolling left from the home screen and clicking on the icon. thought i had to go into applications and scroll through all the icons. much better.
    10-27-07 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD