Hi guys,

I am really hoping that someone here can help me out. I just got my BB Curve 8330 today and I need help doing the following things:

I would like to set some kind of profile so that the phone will ring and vibrate when someone calls me.

I would like to set it so that when the phone goes to sleep it will automatically lock, but without a password.

I read the ENTIRE online manual and I could not find answers. Thank you for any assistance!
    04-30-09 10:22 PM
    You need a 3rd party application like BuzzMe or VibeAndRing to make your BB ring and vibe at the same time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 10:27 PM
    There are several links in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/loo...ng-app-215914/

04-30-09 10:29 PM
    Wow thanks for the quick reply...how about the screen lock thing?

Basically I would like it set so that when the screen turns off it locks until I press the green phone button and the star...
    04-30-09 10:33 PM
    There's an app called autolock that will automatically lock your BB with a set timeout period.

I just use the Mute key at the top of the BB to put the BB in Standby Mode. It locks the keypad, plus it saves on battery power while still allowing phone calls, messages and alerts to come through.

04-30-09 10:39 PM
    04-30-09 10:46 PM
    Under Options> Screen/Keyboard> Left Side Convienience Key I changed mine to Keyboard lock. so I hit that button when I want to lock it...

Alternately you can push the Mute button on the top for a couple seconds and it will go to standby mode and you push it again unlock it.
    05-01-09 12:41 AM
    Under Options> Screen/Keyboard> Left Side Convienience Key I changed mine to Keyboard lock. so I hit that button when I want to lock it...

Alternately you can push the Mute button on the top for a couple seconds and it will go to standby mode and you push it again unlock it.
    Yeah i just hold the mute button down and it seems just fine for me... lol
    05-01-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD