I'm new to the blackberry world. Tell me some interesting things I need to know?! Where can I download ringers for free as well as pay for some, besides crackberry. Boy...do i have a lot to learn. This is my 2nd day and feel overwhelmed by all the options! Atleast I did find this website and find out how to download free ringers and even figured how to set it as my ringtone. Right now I have Pink - So what as my ringer!
    11-05-08 09:35 PM
    You can use any MP3 file also. Check out the "Newbie" link in my signature for more details.
    11-05-08 09:40 PM
    TuneUsIn.com :: free mobile downloads has tons of free mp3 ringers and is perfectly formatted for blackberry.
    11-05-08 09:45 PM
    I use zedge.net for free ringtones... They have some cool stuff, message tones, wallpapers, games, etc & its easy to use.
    Have fun!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 09:59 PM
    Check out the 101 guides, and also surf Google for free wallpapers, ring tones, etc. - there are lots of sites out there. Check out bplay.com
    11-05-08 10:06 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!! I sometimes use phonezoo.com for free mp3 ringtones,but most of the time I just use a mp3 song I have on my berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 11:15 PM
    myxertones.com it is free and they have all types of ringtones from every artist that you can think of, you can even upload a song and create it as a ringtone for FREE
    11-05-08 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD