Hello everyone I just got my first bb ever i got the red curve from sprint. i did alot of reading and for what i need i think it will be perfect. Can anyone tell me some must haves and the first few things i should do for my new BB?
    02-10-09 10:39 PM
    Welcome to CB! Make sure to visit the Newbies link on the top of the page, you'll get lots of good info there!
    02-10-09 10:42 PM
    Hey welcome to CB and our ADDICTION!! Trust me you will get both addicted to your BB and this site lol. One of the main things you want to do is get yourself a good case/holster to put it in(found at shopcrackberry), so as to not damage your BB. Next thing i would recommend is checking out "PimpMyBerry.com" and grab some custom themes for your phone. They are pretty much all OTA(over the air) themes and all free. Next thing would be apps, i recommend "viigo" which is a great program to keep you up to date in pretty much every topic. The next one would be "slacker radio" which is an amazing radio app. I use my BB browser most of the time but a great browser to download would be "Opera Mini", which is also free. If you have any questions feel free to PM or PIN me anytime. Enjoy your new BB!!
    02-10-09 10:44 PM
    02-10-09 10:45 PM
    Also make sure to read memory optimization links, if you have gmail account, research before you add it to your blackberry.

Then play around, have fun, look around, *cough*use the search first*cough*

Welcome tho! The addiction has only just begun.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 10:46 PM
    Then play around, have fun, look around, *cough*use the search first*cough*
    02-10-09 10:49 PM
    Hey, they made it a different color for a reason

02-10-09 10:51 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Check out the 101 Lecture Series HERE
    and the other links people have provided and remember the Search function is your friend Most things have been asked and answered before, however feel free to post for help here if you can't find the answer. There are a lot of friendly helpful people that can and will assist you if needed. And hang on.......you're in for a wild ride LOL or at least I've been on one since I got my red curve after Thanksgiving

~Jazzi~

02-10-09 10:53 PM
    I'm right with you guys......LOL Don't let the *coughing* obscure the message You are way too funny!

All in fun,

~Jazzi~

02-10-09 10:56 PM
    Welcome to the BB world. Just snoop around the forums and you'll find the answer to a lot of your questions, you'll really love the 8330!

02-11-09 12:30 AM
    Welcome to the Crack, and you have a good BB to get to know. Lotsa folks here, so have some fun!

02-11-09 02:05 AM
    thanks all i love it and am learning alot the slacker radio app is my favorite as of now
    02-18-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD