i just got a us cellular 8330 curve and am trying to learn some things about it but i am puzzle about the reset alt+right shift + delete i can't get it to do anything that way i guess i am screwing up but i need a little help ?
    is their a short cut to put the phone on vibrate if their is i can't find it and the book that came with the 8330 doesn't have it in it. my pearl is for sell its in the market place.
    Last edited by jerry12; 10-18-08 at 08:17 AM.
    10-17-08 08:49 PM
    I have an 8330 from uscc to and I had that same problem just press them all at the same time and do it over and over that's how it works for me I hope it helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 09:03 PM
    I have an 8330 from uscc to and I had that same problem just press them all at the same time and do it over and over that's how it works for me I hope it helps

Sorry for the dubble post
    10-17-08 09:04 PM
    come guys and girls i know someone on here has the answers to my post i did a search but didn't fine what i needed to know.
    10-18-08 08:21 AM
    To put ur phone on vibrate on ur home screen menu look for the little speaker click on it and u will see vibrate I thank its the second option...

10-18-08 10:45 AM
    There is no on key shortcut to put the curve on vibrate.

10-18-08 12:26 PM
    There is no on key shortcut to put the curve on vibrate.

OK thanks i was hoping that it did my pearl had a short cut. how about this one alt + right shift + delete / its to reset the phone but i can't get it to work.
    10-18-08 01:30 PM
    Press alt hold it down and press rigeh shift hold it down then press delete hold it down intell it turns off it will work

10-18-08 01:37 PM
    Press alt hold it down and press rigeh shift hold it down then press delete hold it down intell it turns off it will work

yes it did work thank you i have been trying to hold all three down at the same time again thanks.
    10-18-08 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD