Just upgraded from pearl to curve, am kinda excited about learning what more I can do with the curve that I couldn't do with the pearl. any input form the experts would be appreciated. Thank You
    08-27-08 09:25 PM
    Congrats!! You have a ton of new shortcuts from the home screen with the Curve. Turn off dialing from home screen!!

Soft reset is a great advantage as well, IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 09:33 PM
    You have a great phone coming your way. The curve is a fantastic phone. Can't imagine my life without it .

08-27-08 09:39 PM
    being able to type with a qwert KB and not having to multi tap or use sure type.

Nicer screen

Oh yes more memory

You made a great choice
    08-27-08 09:41 PM
    Congrats!! You have a ton of new shortcuts from the home screen with the Curve. Turn off dialing from home screen!!

Soft reset is a great advantage as well, IMO

Both those can be done on the pearl as well.

Ah train engineer! So you got your Curve finally Congrats!
    08-27-08 09:42 PM
    I had a Pearl before I bought my Curve and I couldn't be happier with the switch. The camera on the Curve is a million times better than on the Pearl, for one thing. I love the bigger screen, and keyboard way better as well.
    08-27-08 09:45 PM
    Bigger screen, More memory, qwerty keyboard, more themes (it seems at least). Its just an all around awesome "phone". I went from a Pearl to Curve and will never look back!
    08-27-08 09:45 PM
    Fantastic switch - enjoy!

08-27-08 09:51 PM
    one of my coworkers just got a pearl today. i was helping him set it up, when i realized that i couldnt use some of the same tricks i use on my curve. i must say that i much prefer the curve at this point! i think you'll be very happy with your decision!
    08-27-08 09:58 PM
    video recorder
    08-27-08 10:27 PM
    Congratulations on the new device. You will love it
    08-27-08 10:41 PM
    Good stuff... Always a good upgrade when it's from BB to BB.
    08-28-08 12:39 AM
    i had a pearl for about a week. i just couldn't get used to the keyboard. i got it because i wanted the smaller size but i don't think there's any substitute for the full qwerty keyboard.

i think the differences are fairly minor.
    08-28-08 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD