I'm on verizon, and my contract with them will be up tomorrow. I get and upgrade, but i don't know what to do. Should i get a tour? The droid? Or hold off and keep my curve. I haven't had a lot of time to play with the tour and droid yet, so i don't have personal preference for either. I was just wondering what you guys thought, because I am still in love with my 8330.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 08:50 AM
    don't feel compelled you need to upgrade. just remember, you have 30 days to try the phone and return it (i believe). Also, think about what your needs are right now, and what they might be in the future. I'm eligible for an upgrade myself, and really thought long about whether or not to go with the new curve, a tour, or storm 2.
    11-29-09 08:57 AM
    give the Cruve2 (8350) a try. It sounds like you're a real Curve fan and this device is the latest upgrade. You'd be covered by the 30 day worry free period and if you decided you didn't like the Curve2 you could opt for one of the other handsets you mentioned. Or you could make a real big move up and go for the Storm2...
    11-29-09 09:33 AM
    I might give the curve2 a try. I was hopeing for a change, but not a drastic one. I've heard all good about the droid, but i dunno if i could handle not being a berry user and abuser

11-29-09 10:29 AM
    I've been eligible for upgrade since June and haven't upgraded because I love my Curve. Never had any problems with it and I keep thinking what if the new phone has all the problems I keep reading about. I know I could return the new phone for a restocking fee but that's a big price to pay just to try out a phone.

If you love the curve stay with it until a phone comes along that you fall in love with. The Curve2 might be that phone but go check it out and play with it in the store, not just for a few minutes but until you know for sure whether or not that's the phone for you.

11-29-09 10:35 AM
    I am in the same boat as you, as I have my new every two coming up in March! I absolutely love the Curve, as it has helped me stay organized and productive for my business. What I was thinking of doing is upgrading to the Storm 2 because (1) I will need a world phone for travel in the near future, and (2) the bigger screen as I'm getting older lol, (3) Touchscreen, something a little different, and (4) more memory with an updated OS. BUT... I will keep my Curve close because I will have it to fall back on for backup OR even switching for when I am doing local travel because it has always never let me down.
    11-29-09 07:10 PM
    NBA, there is no restocking fee as long as you don't exchange the phone to a different phone, or purchase another phone within 3 days of a return.

11-29-09 07:37 PM
    Wait for the 9650, track pad & Wi-Fi.
    11-29-09 08:09 PM
    xliderider you have just given another reason I should go ahead and take the plunge. You have made my day!

11-30-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD