So I flashed my curve to OS 4.5 but I lost all those cool preloaded backgrounds would anybody be willing to send them to me ? Also in the web browser is there a keyboard shortcut for enabling select mode ? I know Z will take u between page view and zoom view but with select I can effectively scroll a page quickly. Beats the space any day in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 01:15 PM
    Space bar works for intermittent scrolling in a webpage, and t is for Top, and b for bottom... is that what you mean?
    12-08-08 01:23 PM
    I know the scrolling shortcuts but if u click the bb menu button and choose "select mode" u get a cursor vs a mouse arrow. Which is a better to view the web page on the go in my opinion. Would love to be able to switch to this mode without having to pull the menu up each time :/

12-08-08 01:31 PM
    If you prefer select mode, why not make it the default? Options...General Properties, uncheck Enable cursor in Column view.

Oh, and the backgrounds were removed from 4.5 to save space. There's a thread somewhere with a download for the files.
    Last edited by Max69; 12-08-08 at 01:57 PM.
    12-08-08 01:54 PM
    Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for...now to find the link for those backgrounds

12-08-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD