I have a BB 8320 Smartphone. T-Mobile Service.

I have had this phone for two years and this has never happened.

The little yellow folder icon (new message notification) will not go away! It has said that I have two unopened messages. I've deleted all my messages, both text and e-mail. I took the battery out, to try that. I don't have any hidden messages. I'm out of ideas.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!!
    10-02-09 01:38 PM
    I have a BB 8320 Smartphone. T-Mobile Service.

I have had this phone for two years and this has never happened.

The little yellow folder icon (new message notification) will not go away! It has said that I have two unopened messages. I've deleted all my messages, both text and e-mail. I took the battery out, to try that. I don't have any hidden messages. I'm out of ideas.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!!
    Hit the Menu key on Berry and click on Show All. It's possible that a BlackBerry Registration and BlackBerry Email Activation emails are sitting in your Messages folder - which maybe hidden.

Let me know if that works.
    10-02-09 01:49 PM
    Nope! But thanks for the idea!
    10-02-09 02:00 PM
    Go into EVERY folder and hit the U(for unread) button. Check all folders including hidden folders, Saved Message folder, PIN messages, missed calls logged in Message folder.

If you have your general " Messages" folder hidden (Menu-Show All), check there. PIN messages only go to that folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 02:03 PM
    (Embarrassingly...)
    Found them.

Totally should've thought of that on my own!

Thank you so much!
    10-02-09 02:17 PM
    Hooray! Don't be embarrassed...at least you found them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD