With the new iPhone coming out today in all its glory I am getting anxious for the new BB OS 4.5!!

PLEASE RIM... hurry up and release the 4.5 BB OS to the public so I can get an official version on my Curve from my carrier. Just give me something to fulfull my anxiety. haha

New technology makes me want something new for my phone as well
    06-09-08 03:29 PM
    I can agree with that, new technology always makes me want to spend money... or make something wicked awesome for the technology I own :P
    06-09-08 04:07 PM
    no ****, do they even have a release date on it yet?
    06-09-08 04:08 PM
    I dont think there is even an official release date for it yet, which means it is still a good distance off. On top of that I am on VZW, so it doesnt look good for me getting on 4.5 anytime this decade.
    06-09-08 04:10 PM
    I was reading PC mag (the may issue) and they talked about OS 4.5 coming out as of the time they went to print. My heart dropped as I thought I may have missed the release. I run to crackberry and nothing. Went to the blackberry site. Nothing. I think it would have been a cool move for RIM to have announced something today or tomorrow to keep at least most of us from looking to closely at the new iPhone.
    06-09-08 04:20 PM
    I don't even care anymore. I probably won't even upgrade to the new OS immediately just because well, I don't care about it at all. When it comes, it comes and i'll get around to installing it when I do hehe.
    06-09-08 04:23 PM
    The iPhone isn't being released today, it was announced. The release date, I believe, is July 11th.
    06-09-08 04:29 PM
    I dont think there is even an official release date for it yet, which means it is still a good distance off. On top of that I am on VZW, so it doesnt look good for me getting on 4.5 anytime this decade.
    I am just as optimistic. Good choice of words.
    06-09-08 05:52 PM
    The iPhone isn't being released today, it was announced. The release date, I believe, is July 11th.
    yea your right. July 11th is the release
    06-09-08 06:32 PM
    Thanks smarta$$... same thing. You know my point, now stop posting that same exact comment on every iPhone post... that is the third one I read of you saying that!! Thanks... nobody cares about you!
    06-09-08 06:36 PM
    Thanks smarta$$... same thing. You know my point, now stop posting that same exact comment on every iPhone post... that is the third one I read of you saying that!! Thanks... nobody cares about you!
    no need to get hostile...
    06-09-08 06:47 PM
    It's never coming.
    06-09-08 06:54 PM
    4.5 is rumored for AT&T around the 24th dunno if there's validity to it though
    06-09-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD