I just ordered mine off of ebay. i bought from usa ( hoping better quality parts and stuff then asia) that along with a charger and batttery cuz my battery was dead i think. Cant wait to get it! as soon as i do ill post b4 and after pictures. Btw all the new housing kits look great!.
    08-04-10 10:53 PM
    I don't really trust ebay when it comes to this kind of stuff. Check out DealsiShop.com. They seem to have pretty good/cheap stuff.
    I order form all around the world and have NEVER had a problem.
    08-04-10 11:04 PM
    I just turned my blackberry into a polarberry!! =) looks SOOOOOOO GOOD . i will post pics later when i find the cord for the camera. Anyways i was wondering.My faceplate lens is a lil up. not as tight as i wanted to be but its still good i think. keys are a little less deep then before but i dont mind because it looks sexy!! i ordered the housing kit from a usa seller on ebay. i expected better =/ i want it to be more tight. BTW it took me almost 2 hours hahaha =( cleaning the lens was a pain, taking off atena cover was a pain. everything was a pain but now its worth it and next time i do this i know how to do it so it will be easier and quicker =)
    08-21-10 02:29 PM
    Just changed my housing on my 8320 to yellow n black

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 05:45 PM
    Cute! I love that you call it Polarberry! :P I have a metallic peacock blue housing coming in the mail!
    Last edited by mreinhardt; 10-04-10 at 01:28 PM.
    10-04-10 01:19 PM
    what users on ebay sell good stuff?
    or any otehr shop? i have a 8900 curve and looks very very bad need to change all the entire housing and can't decide from where.
    i would like to buy original one and i found some cases at 15$ in china and 25$ in usa besides the price is something elese different? wich one is really original? or were to find?
    10-11-10 10:14 AM
    hello, for you that changed cases n 8900 the lcd lens glass protector how did you monut it and from where? because the full housing that i bought doesn't have the glass, also the silent and lock buttons are hard to change? you changed them on the new housing?
    10-22-10 09:29 AM
    Due to my low post count, I can't put in links.

Attached are a few images of my new housing build.
    01-28-11 12:10 AM
    Very Nice, I would like to do that but then again, I'll rather get the new BB they are providing for Boost, more memory!
    01-29-11 03:17 PM
    Here's mine, all black as it should be:

02-18-11 11:49 AM
635 ... 242526
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD