I want to buy a new housing and trackball for my 8330. Both a nice shade of blue!! ... I found these on ebay for good prices. Can anyone tell me if they're any good? Do they fit properly? Does the color start to fade or chip?? Have you had any experience with these sellers... good or bad plz share????

Here are some items I found... Give any feedback you can plz! These all have the housing, trackball, and tools included

Price is $22.99 from seller dayriltech

Price $33.99 from seller linda.zhang8512

Price $33.99 from seller uk-hitech
    07-13-09 05:06 AM
    No help at all? Nobody has bought anything from these people. I just want to make sure the product is good quality.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 07:41 PM
    I was wondering the same thing I was looking for a black housing. Everyone says cnn.cn has good stuff but they are a little high. Anybody have any luck with any Ebay sellers?
    07-13-09 07:58 PM
    Well I'm going through cnn.cn and having my friend who is a Tech for a certain store who is going to assemble it for me. I'm getting the black housing with black trackball. You pay for what you get! If you want cheap go with a different company/whomever, if you want quality go with cnn.cn.

07-13-09 08:20 PM
    I bought a housing for my 8310 from an ebay seller and it fit perfectly. only problem was it didnt have all the necessary hardware. but after i emailed the seller he sent it and everything was good. got black housing, black keyboard, black trackball, tools, and hardware for 30 bucks
    07-14-09 12:42 AM
    oh and its funny that everyone is always so quick to praise cnn.cn umm where are they from? hong kong. where are all the ebay sellers from? hong kong. seems like just because cnn has a cute website they get to charge more lol happy buying everyone
    07-14-09 12:45 AM
    No help at all? Nobody has bought anything from these people. I just want to make sure the product is good quality.

I bought my 8330+black trackball from dayriltech
    Fits great and no problems. Sent tools and a free screen protector that works very well

07-14-09 01:24 AM
    So is it better to buy the trackball and housing together or separately? Also, are there differences in the track balls? Like quality or how they work? Sorry if these questions sound stupid but I've never done anything like this before... This is my 1st blackberry
    07-14-09 03:22 AM
    Well I'm going through cnn.cn and having my friend who is a Tech for a certain store who is going to assemble it for me. I'm getting the black housing with black trackball. You pay for what you get! If you want cheap go with a different company/whomever, if you want quality go with cnn.cn.

No disrespect... but more money doesn't always equal better quality. Sometimes (in anything you buy) you're paying more because the brand name is more widely recognized, not the quality. So if I can get good quality for reasonable prices... Why not? I don't know anyone who'd honestly pass that up lol.

For example the company "Berryware" sales housings on their website for $59.99 on Home page and also sale the same items on ebay for about half the price under the seller name "pimpyourberry"... Same product, same quality, different names, different prices.
    07-14-09 03:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD