I just ran into a thread now I can't make up my mind..

My phone is scratched to heck so I am going to buy the new housing and what ever else I was just going to replace it with the typical gray but someone suggested in another forum that they go all black and that sounds like something I would like. How ever here is where I run into my problem

With the grey bb you have the silver keys which i like more than they keys that come with the red BB. I don't have the best eyes in the world so I think that the silver keys might be easier for me at night since they lite up brite. Do you think that if i stuck with the silver keys and went everything else black it would look bad? I also can't really make up my mind if i would want a black trackball..

Do anyone have pictures or a link to what a black track ball and the black keys look like lit up in the dark so I can see it? or maybe even the whole black phone, black keys and black trackball?

What does everyone think, please give your opinions or ideas!?!

p.s.
    awhile back I downloaded a BB bold theme & hearts & wood theme had to remove them from my computer now I can't seem to find them anyone know how I can go about finding them on CB again or anyone know what the link is?
    Last edited by eshields1014; 05-05-09 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Cause I can
    05-05-09 05:15 PM
    All black with out black trackball

All black w/ black trackball in the dark - 8TH post down
    Last edited by JORB; 05-05-09 at 06:33 PM.
    05-05-09 06:28 PM
    Photo Op!

First is of black keys and Tb:

Next is the housing I got from TrueSupplier. Awesome color, and it isn't the at&t color silver:

05-05-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD