I am looking for a leather holster for my 8310, and was going to purchase the ones from this site but was reading the reviews and it seems that they have an issue with the clip breaking quickly. What other ones are recommended?

Also I am assuming it is part of the housing but since i have been using a clip on the belt the top black area has been worn down from sliding in and out of the belt clip. Is there anyway to replace that without doing the whole housing?
    10-31-08 01:24 PM
    Try eforcity- they have OEM holsters complete with sleeper magnet.
    10-31-08 01:33 PM
    None that I know of. You want leather? Any specifics as to why? (Just asking)

I'm going to get the Seidio extended battery and rubberized-hard case for my Curve. If I don't like it, I'm going to get the Otterbox because I have one on both of my 8830WEs and I like them a lot.
    10-31-08 01:34 PM
    Yea it doesn't have to be a leather case, just one that you can slide the phone into vs clipping it into. I had one from my Treo, but it doesn't have the sleeper magnet in it. Any ideas?
    10-31-08 01:43 PM
    I have a rubberized hard case on my 8310 (search ebay "Rubberized Curve") which makes it too large to fit in the leather hip cases made for it (too much friction). I purchased a leather case for the 8800 at Best Buy and have had similar problems - esp. getting in and out of cars, office seat, etc. - with the clips breaking. I took 2 or 3 of them back to Best Buy and swapped them out. Eventually I found one that hasn't broke; It's been about 3 or 4 months now.

The OEMs are just cheap, I suppose. Good Luck to ya.
    10-31-08 01:51 PM
    Well I already have the Seidio back for my 8310 so I suppose that might be a problem. Grafixx is the case you were talking about something that you can slide the curve in and out of or is it another clip type system?
    10-31-08 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD