First off a warm hello to everyone here!

What a great site.

I am a new BB user and have a Curve 8330 and thus far see no need for my desktop computer anymore... Amazing...

I am having one issue that I am hoping someone here can help me with.

I can no longer upload pics from my 8330 to my Facebook page. It worked once, about 2-3 days ago, and now when I upload everything appears to be "working" and I get a notification showing an uploaded photo.

When I open that notification it reads "there was an error uploading your photo". Needless to say, there is no upload and I delete the message.

Here is what I can tell you. Everything else data wise works perfectly. Messages, emails, facebook notifications, other apps, ect....

I have restarted the phone, pulled the battery countless times, registered the device with Blackberry (get a conf message everytime), *228 to update, and uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook. None of which have solved this issue.

My wifes 8330 uploads photos in an instant with out any problems. We got the BB's the same day.

I do notice that when I upoladed a pic to FB on her Curve the "data arrows" in the upper right hand corner of the screen were active durring the upload. When I do it, there are no arrows, seems like there is no communication hence the failure.

I just spoke to verizion and they told me that there is an active interface issue btw Facebook and BlackBerry. And I read that here yesterday. Could this be the issue? Why would it work great on my wifes 8330 and not mine?

Sorry for the long first post, but I wanted to supply everyone with all the info necessary to hopefully help me diagnose and fix my issue.

Thanks in advance!

-Drew
    09-25-09 08:51 AM
    guesses here...

Size of photos... have you set your resolution... Or are these pics from email from someone else? Try to lower resolution and send to facebook or email a pic and try to send one.. Can you check with face book to see if it is a known issue to them or if they have a fix.
    09-25-09 10:05 AM
    also battery pull with device on..

Here is a link with some answers
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...94#post3631394
    09-25-09 10:09 AM
    I would say a battery pull as well. If your phone is in GSM mode and not "EDGE" it will not work either....
    09-25-09 12:55 PM
    iv been having this sam problem.....whats gsm and edge and how do i know what mode its in?
    01-17-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD