Hey Crackberry community! I recently purchased a blackberry 8320 and subscribed for the unlimited data plan. Yet with some of the applications I am having trouble. My maps do not show up and I'm not sure how to configure it for one. Two when I try to activate my blackberry for aim by going to the website it says my blackberry does not fulfill the system requirements. And lastly I finally got the facebook application onto my blackberry but every time I try to log in it says that there was an error contacting facebook. I know that was a mouthful but I hope you guys can help me out
    11-08-07 01:20 PM
    Step 1: Drop phone into toilet

Step 2: Flush

OR

You can try going to your Blackberry's bookmarks page and see if there is a link there where you can install instant messenger clients. I hope that works.

I'm not familiar with the Facebook application, but I believe their mobile site, which I find convenient, is m.facebook.com. You can enter the address into your browser by opening the browser, clicking the trackball and hitting "Go to..." and entering the address.

I don't think this helped much. Hopefully someone else can chime in.
    11-08-07 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD