Hey all,

I got my new curve 8330 from VZW today and I'm really happy to have it. I've read a lot on these boards about people's speakerphones coming on when they answer a call. However, when they said they had these problems, it was after they installed OS 4.7. Mine came with OS 4.5, which i was really happy about as my other 3 had 4.3. I haven't REALLY paid attention to the potential speakerphone "problem" but I'm going to with the next few calls I receive. If it does happen to be the case, is there anything that can be done about it aside from getting a new device? Because, I definitely don't want to go through that again.
    12-10-08 07:51 PM
    thats a good question does anyone have the answer to te speaker problem with 4.5.0.77 OS im really intrested in finding out and i too dont want to trade my handset in again
    12-10-08 09:21 PM
    My Pearl did that all the time, and with my Storm I just couldn't answe a call...I have noticed it with the Curve, but I never thought of it as an issue to return the phone. I wonder what they would say?? Good luck.
    12-10-08 09:24 PM
    yea i dont want to retrun it again. i have returned it before because of my mute key malfunctioning, but it does get annoying after a while when you answer a call and the speaker turns on and you hear someones voice really loud say hello on the other end.
    12-10-08 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD