I have a blackberry curve a little more than a month old, and a few weeks ago for a few days it was lagging a lot, not recieving messages from email and it always had the blue "exchanging of data arrows," while no messages were being sent or received. Then, mid last week, for one day, the phone was acting smoothly, very long battery life, and I got weeks worth of messages at once. Then, just the other day, it went back to its broken self, a battery life of only a few hours, not recieving email, running very very slowly. I have tried a battery pull and I do not have any third party applications running, and I was wondering what I could try and do to bring it back to normal. This is my first post, thank you!
    11-06-08 01:51 PM
    What is your file free? Options > Status. If below 15 use the link in my signature for memory opt.
    11-06-08 01:58 PM
    Have facebook running?

If so, Id delete that, that app causes SooooOOOOO many issues of late.
    11-06-08 02:00 PM
    I had the same problem with mine when I first got it, blue arrows, software sticking and the battery life running down as you watched it. I reinstalled the operating system from my providers website and have had 4 months problem free :-D i suggest to try that.
    Claire
    11-06-08 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD