So my pearl is litterly....Falling apart.like tape is holding it together..

And a friend just got the iphone so he gave me his pearl.Even tho I love my pearl this is a cool nifty little device..I would use a bold that I have right now but I found i,t so trying to see how I can return it to its owner.If I cant then I will use that but the curve is in PERFECT condition....kid was "Feminine" lol so the phone is amazing..Im very grateful for it!!! And for free as well.He tried getting me the unlock code but he is not the owner of the account,his mom is.

just wanted to say hello and yea..lol hello!

(btw its AT&T so I need to unlock it =-/..Oh well...)

Thanks for reading
    03-30-09 06:34 PM
    Also..How the **** do I figure out what model curve this is!? I would text my friend but he is in class!
    03-30-09 06:35 PM
    optins>about is how u get model
    03-30-09 06:39 PM
    titanium or red by att is usually an 8310.
    welcome to cb! enjoy ur new addiction! ive also posted a link below with some helpful tip!

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series
    03-30-09 06:42 PM
    Welcome to our addiction!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 06:44 PM
    haha not addicted.. I dont have the data plan...sssssssoooo Im very very limited to how much I can get addicted...Fine by me tho lol..and yes its silver att so 8310 it is..Gonna try and call them and seduce them for the unlock code!
    03-30-09 06:57 PM
    What happened to the Bold? Lol
    03-30-09 06:59 PM
    I have it still..going to AT&T this week.but my friend gave me his pearl..Weird I go from having a dead crappy pearl to 2 awesome phones..unfortunately 1 was found =-/!!!!! oh well.I was going to give the curve to my brother and keep the bold but if I find the owner guess ill just stick with the curve
    03-30-09 07:02 PM
    Hello to you too.

Enjoy the new phone.
    03-30-09 07:16 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    03-30-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD