Hi there! Well, I'm new here and I've been working on my new 8310 for a few days now and I have to say that I love it for the most part. There are a few things that I wish it had but I'm hoping that it's something easy to remedy.

I started with a Treo 600 then to a 650, then finally a 700 for the past couple years so I figured it was time for a change.

One of the things that I miss most about my Treo is threaded txt messages. I've searched through the forums and found that there is no native way of keeping individual conversations in one single thread so I'm dealing with it...

I did find several threads that talk about Jivetalk and that it works for threading txt/sms messages but I've also found the same number of threads about it not being able to do this. Can somebody answer definitively whether or not Jivetalk has the ability to thread text messages into a single conversation? I installed it and I don't see the option for it to deal with txt messages.

Also, I read that 4.5 is coming out and was wondering if the native feature would be included there along with the other stuff it's supposed to be adding.

Thanks!
    05-15-08 06:20 PM
    jivetalk is for im clients only not text messages and i don't believe that this is an option for 4.5
    05-15-08 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD