Hey everyone, I'm Kenny, and I purchased my first BB (BB Curve 8330) about a week ago, and just found this site. I must say I'm amazed at what this device can do, and I hope to become a good addition to this community. Contact me on BBM anytime.
    01-09-09 01:14 AM
    Welcome to BB & CB Enjoy the addiction that is BB
    01-09-09 01:18 AM
    Thank you =)
    01-09-09 01:20 AM
    welcome...
    01-09-09 01:22 AM
    Hiya Kenny...
    01-09-09 01:41 AM
    Welcome to the site I just got my BB a few days ago & I am in love with what it can do & I have not even played with the email yet

I am sure you will have fun as well

welcome
    01-09-09 02:06 AM
    Hey Kenny, congrats on the BB. Welcome to Crackberry!

If you haven't already, check out the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 02:10 AM
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Its so great to see such an active community so ready to help a BB Noob.
    01-09-09 02:14 AM
    Welcome to cb!!
    01-09-09 06:01 AM
    Welcome to CB.
    01-09-09 06:44 AM
    Your amazement is just starting!

Welcome and enjoy
    01-09-09 06:48 AM
    Welcome to CB. You get lots of help here whenever needed.

01-09-09 06:54 AM
    Hey Kenny, congrats on the BB. Welcome to Crackberry!

If you haven't already, check out the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

Now, there's some great advice!
    01-09-09 06:59 AM
    Welcome! I bought my 8330 just before Thanksgiving. This site has been an amazing resource and the Curve has turned out to be a terrific device. I definately chose the right produce and CB is the best place to assist you with the addiction.

01-09-09 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD