i was using a pearl 8100 before, but the screen size was a bit inconvenient for web browsing, so i bought a curve 8320 today.
    is there anything different about this phone i should know about?
    any apps worth downloading and some other fun stuff? :P
    08-09-08 01:10 PM
    lol

i like weather eye
    opera mini
    the CB launcher
    Google maps
    and twitter berry
    08-09-08 01:14 PM
    The only difference from the pearl is the size and keyboard. Congrats on the new curve.

Some apps I have are Twitterberry, CB launcher, BB Weather, Splash Money

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 01:18 PM
    I am such a dinosaur about these things, but I truly think I'm gonna love my curve as soon as I figure out how to use it. Right now I am trying to figure out how to listen to audio form the web. I've found the website and click on the link.....and nothing happens. I've been googling troubleshooting and playing around w/ it for 2 hours and then I found this site. (gonna be a new addiction, I'm afraiid!)
    Can anyone help me in figuring out what I'm doing wrong? It's a blackberry curve 8300 and I'm trying to figure out how to listen to meditations/music. Thanks!!!!
    08-09-08 01:30 PM
    Congrats On The Switch, And Welcome To Cb!
    08-09-08 01:31 PM
    thanks for the help. i downloaded google maps and opera mini.
    but i just tried to log in to msn and i got a message saying "the selected address is not passport enabled."
    what the **** does that mean?
    08-09-08 06:57 PM
    thanks for the help. i downloaded google maps and opera mini.
    but i just tried to log in to msn and i got a message saying "the selected address is not passport enabled."
    what the **** does that mean?
    still need help with this.
    08-10-08 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD