So i just got my curve 8310 today from ebay. I have some ?s

1. I have the top of a side bumper broken. Right were the very top of the bumper meets the casing on the side with the volume keys. How hard is it to replace it and how much does it cost? Also on the top were it says gps it looks like some of it peeled of if i bought a new housing would that be included?
    10-07-09 07:47 PM
    You can get a complete housing on ebay for $10-$20.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 08:44 PM
    Gratz on the curve. I'm a somewhat (3 months) 8330 newbie as well. You'll love the bb.

10-07-09 08:46 PM
    There are how to's on housing replacement also. I've never done it but it foray look too hard.

10-07-09 08:57 PM
    Foray=doesnt. Sorry. I'm using SureType.

10-07-09 08:58 PM
    So i just got my curve 8310 today from ebay. I have some ?s

1. I have the top of a side bumper broken. Right were the very top of the bumper meets the casing on the side with the volume keys. How hard is it to replace it and how much does it cost? Also on the top were it says gps it looks like some of it peeled of if i bought a new housing would that be included?
    check out Cnn.cn

Also if you are a BB noob I suggest you read the BB101 Lecture Series to help get you familiar with how BB's operate and what you can do with them.

Read all the How To/Tips threads as well.
    10-07-09 09:03 PM
    Also check dealsibuy.com it is a US company = faster shipping.

10-08-09 08:50 AM
    Ksilbaugh, The rubber plastic bumpers on the side can easily be replaced with a new housing or just the bumpers either way not very hard to do. The part on top that says gps will not be replaced with the housing unless you specifically get a housing set that includes the frame as that is the top of the frame that holds all components still not to hard to fix just want come with a simple housing kit.
    This will fix all issues you described:
    Blackberry Curve Housing 8300 8310 8320 Keypad - Red A - eBay (item 180391808399 end time Oct-30-09 09:41:16 PDT)
    10-08-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD